What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
you can do all impossible things possible! you will never regret what you didn’t do. so don’t be afraid to try something new, try to leave your comfort zone and make new memories
how can you be that admirable? by imitating others? nah!! you have your own version of being admirable. Don’t compare yourself to others because God created you in his own will, You are beautiful, more beautiful than others. Stop doubting yourself and be confident.
You might or might not know my name, I will still introduce my self I’m Jennifer Dane, Jen for short, 15 years old and an aspiring blogger? HAHAHA i don’t know maybe I’ll delete this blog (na walang nakakaalam) and of course I am a Filipina soooo here are the 25 facts about me, myself and I.
- I love photography but I guess it doesn’t love me back 😂
- I love traveling especially at night or before night because I love the sunsets and moon. 😍
- I love kids 😢😍😍
- I love reading poems or books so can you suggest some?
- I am a fan of …. too many to mention
- I don’t smoke. Never have and never will!
- I GET BORED EASILY
- I’m very playful with people I’m close with.
- I can be in bed all day without doing anything 😂
- I haven’t got out of the country yet
- I am a hopeless romantic
- I never had a real nickname. They call me random names
- I want to visit all disney places
- I always watch youtube videos especially make up tutorials but I’m not good in putting make ups ugh
- 15 is my favorite number for it is my birthday
- I wanna have a french accent
- I believe that pineapples don’t go well with pizza
- I love surprises but I’ve never been surprised
- I’m obsessed with color ‘white’.
I believe in yinyang
- I have a blog when i was in 8th grade yet I can’t remember what’s the name of it.
- I find it extremely difficult to speak my mind.
I feel like nobody likes me that much
- I have molesss when i say moless it means alot so i hate it
- I love being me